Minnesota Sales Rep/Brand Ambassador
- Are you a fan of high-performance racing OR have an agricultural background?
- Have you been told that you could sell sand at the beach?
- Do you enjoy feeling responsible for your own success?
If you answered YES,
then we are looking for you!
About The Job:
The Minnesota-based Sales Representative/Brand Ambassador is responsible for identifying and cultivating distributor and customer relationships, while expanding Minnesota market share and managing profit and loss. The ideal candidate will have an understanding and proven success in outside sales. We'll provide you with what you need to know, but as the saying goes - it's all about who you know!
- Background in high performance automotive machines or agriculture is an advantage, but not required
- Ability to travel (approximately 50% of the time)
- Previous success in sales or customer service
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- This is a commission-based position, so ambition and an entrepreneurial spirit is a must!
- Unlimited earning potential: Our dual commission program offers an additional 5% paid on any new accounts' initial sales; recurring or repeat account sales are commissioned at 10%
- Flexible schedule: Work from home and set your own travel schedule.
- Combine your passions: If you are a people person who loves racing and/or farming, why not sell products that provide a solution in those fields?!
- Be a part of a growing, respected name in the oil and lubricant industry.
Submit your resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org or click the button below.